The AIS Oxygen Bench system provides unparalleled aesthetic and functional flexibility for customers that aspire for a modern, open workplace environment. Bringing both form and function to the workplace, it is as high-tech and multi-functional as it is stylish.
Engineered for the way you work today, and designed to adapt with you in the future, Oxygen meets the needs of a diverse and ever-changing work environment
Oxygen benching brings both form and function to the workplace in a package that is as high-tech and multi-functional as it is stylish. From open, collaborative spaces to private environments, Oxygen is designed to meet the demands of any workplace. Engineered for the way you work today, and designed to adapt with you in the future, Oxygen meets the needs of a diverse and everchanging work environment.
The AIS Oxygen bench system provides unparalleled aesthetic and functional flexibility for customers that aspire for a modern, open workplace environment.
- Structural spine beam accommodates electrical needs.
- Easy access to power & data with integrated trough.
- Steel framework with telescoping rails.
- Freestanding and mobile storage pieces available.
- Rail system houses fabric screens, glass screens, monitor arms, task lights and accessories, maximizing space.
- Choice in aesthetics: straight, slim or slant leg options.
- Innovative storage elements to create privacy.
- Worksurface access boxes with flip top doors allow for easy access to electrical outlets, data jacks and USB hub storage. Worksurface access box provides access for up to 2 single gang devices, for as many as 12 data jack ports or other electronic port terminations such as HDMI or Co-axial.
- Expanded 8-wire multi-circuit powerway doubles outlet capacity and now provides access for up to 4 duplex outlets per seat, or as many as (8) 2.5 amp USB charging ports.
- Electrical jumpers match powerway and eliminate extra cable slack, cleaning up and simplifying cable management installation.
- Accessories include: pencil drawers, monitor arms, CPU holders and toolbars for paperflow elements.
- Simple to specify and install in the field, Oxygen saves time and money.
AIS Grade A Laminates
AIS Grade B Laminates