The Jamaica barstool is a spirited and functional design from renowned Spanish designer Pepe Cortes. The stool has an exciting, assertive stance with a gracefully contoured seat perched on a tapered grouping of lightweight tubular legs. The sculpted seat pan swivels 360 degrees, and is made of hand polished aluminum. Features:
- Base is chrome plated steel with plastic glides
- Seat is constructed of anodized aluminum
- Seat swivels 360 degrees
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Recyclable plastic glides.
- Seat Height: 26″ (Counter Height)