The Steelcase Series 5 Height AdjusTable Workstation brings a new level of perfection to the world of electric height adjustable desks. Ease, convenience and style are the defining factors here and Steelcase Series 5 Height AdjusTable Workstations make it possible for the busy user to move effortlessly as they adapt to the demands of their day while avoiding the stress and strain that can come from intense computing activity.
Performance & Specifications:
- 25-1/2” to 52” electric height adjustability range (assumes .5” glide adjustment)
- Travel speed is 1.7” per second
- 220 lbs. distributed load bearing capacity per table (including worksurface)
- Maximum allowable load is to be evenly distributed and must not be exceeded. (See Weight Capacity Guideline for more information)
- Lifting columns controlled by “master” and “slave” motors via a single switch
- Electrical – 120V, 60Hz, Single phase, 10% duty cycle. May draw 4 amps maximum under full load, idle current is typically 20mA.
- All assemblies meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA standards
- More than just a worksurface; add the right worktools and it becomes a fully adjustable workstation
- 3-stage synchronized lifting columns with integral shrouding
- Push button height adjustability
- Infinite height adjustment within the range
- 2” diameter glides have .5” of height adjustment for surface leveling on uneven floors