Items located in our Framingham, MA warehouse and can be picked up by you after payment has cleared and a pick-up time has been agreed upon. We will help you load your vehicle, free of charge, but once you leave with the items, we cannot be responsible for their safe arrival. Please plan accordingly and bring many blankets, ropes, and other cushioning materials to secure your purchases. We want your furniture to reach its intended destination in perfect condition.
You may choose to have these items delivered by our team of licensed, bonded and insured staff to your location within 60 miles (sometimes further) of 01702, for an additional fee. Please call us to inquire. Cost will be determined by size, weight, and number of items purchased, distance of delivery location, and building specifics i.e. dock, stairs, narrow passageways, etc.
For Items Labeled “Free Delivery”:
These items are coming from a trusted vendor with warehouses located throughout the United States. We are an authorized dealer associated with the company and offer their guarantee against defects with the product. Delivery is free, but if you return the chair for any reason not related to damage or defect, you will be required to pay both return shipping and original cost of delivery to you. Please keep this in mind when making your selections.
- Chairs that arrive with visibly damaged boxes or concealed damage should be reported to us immediately.
- Please refuse shipment of boxes that have severe damage and would obviously contain damaged merchandise.
- If you find concealed damage once you open your box or packaging, please call us at 508-875-1122 to report the problem. In most cases, a new part will be replaced and sent to you by the manufacturer. Please wait to speak with us during normal business hours 8:30-4:00 EST, before proceeding to build your chair.
If you decide to return your purchase for any reason other than damaged or defective products please take the time to read the following carefully:
- Please contact our office within 7 days for any returns to receive a Return Merchandise Agreement. Returns must be received in our warehouse within 14 business days of your receipt of merchandise.
- Returns must include original packaging materials, assembly instructions, hardware, tools, wrappings and chair parts. Returns must be in new condition and free of damage, stains, scratches, pet hair, tears, or signs of use.
- You will be required to pay return shipping. Please keep this in mind when making your purchases. Once we have received the returned merchandise and inspect it to be sure all parts are received in new condition with all necessary parts, we will issue you a credit minus the original cost of shipment to you AND a 35% restocking fee.
- You will be required to pay shipping in both directions if you return the merchandise for any reason other than damage or defect.